Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lesser Whistling Ducks II

Long Live Blogger! I can now upload videos directly to this blog all because of the thoughtful appearance of a video icon in the post box courtesy of the Blogger people. I should be most encouraged to go and get a proper video camera now instead of using my digital cameras to make recordings of nature. Here's the video clip I made of a family of Lesser Whistling ducks swimming merrily. One of the parents is keeping a watchful eye while the rest feed.
These ducks make the perfect poster for a happy family:Eat, my children while food is in abundanceAvid photographers aiming for the perfect shot of the Lesser Whistling Ducks in the pond.Parental instinct: Father Duck looks our for signs of danger.Okay kiddos, time to move on.Sayora!

No comments: